Williams Energy Canada Inc.
Alky-Feed Unit Expansion
Redwater, Alberta, Canada
This prestigious project highlights Redline’s proven strengths in the specialism of Modularization, as well as our ability to execute thorough and efficient project management on a fast track schedule.
From the outset, Redline led the front-end design and feasibility studies. The later detailed design phase of the project was then undertaken using Redline’s own optimized in-house workflow.
Through the use of state-of-the art modularization techniques and highly efficient workflow processes, Redline provided extensive and measurable advantages to the client in the following areas:
- Construction cost savings – due to transfer of labour hours to shop (and the associated reduction in site infrastructure requirements).
- Accelerated Schedule – due to concurrent on-site and off-site activities, with reduced weather impacts and simplified welding processes.
- Safety – significantly enhanced thanks to lower congestion resulting from reduced on-site manpower.
- Quality – optimized due to the advantages of a controlled shop environment.
- Material Management – greater efficiency as a result of reduced need for on-site logistics, warehousing, distribution, rigging and other typical requirements.